2012-03-27

Swaps and Time change and other trouble

Some might have seen that button on my sidebar ... or not




 Doll Quilters


I have been busy sewing for it - but as stalking is a favourite sport of quilters, so it seems, I'm can't really show any pictures. I did my first quitling ever, scissors to rip the seams close by and totally scared. Now I just need to work on the "how to do a binding" part. Though that won't happen before the weekend.

Besides the lectures and working there doesn't seem to be much time left. And at the moment I'm somewhat troubled by the time change - I manage the one hour more sleep in autumn but I' always miserable for days even weeks when I lose that hour in spring. With my schedule that meant getting up at 5am instead of 6am on Monday.

And then there is an IKEA tour planned for thursday and a first project meeting on Friday, we are supposed to programm a blog, using a SQL database, some php programming and a html/css website - thought we have only rather random clues how to do that, don't I love graded challenges.

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment